There are two main techniques for playing the piano with two hands at the same time:
- Finger (small).
- Carpal (large).
More about technology
The first type involves the performance of more than 5 notes.
- Trell and.
- Double notes.
- Finger rehearsals.
- Scale passages.
Large equipment involves the execution of:
- Ov chord .
- Tremolo .
To learn how to play the piano with two hands, you should pay attention to both techniques.
Good results are obtained by daily practice . To quickly achieve what you want, you can work with a teacher. High-quality, expressive playing with confidence is achieved by exercises where hands change alternately. They start with the right hand, play the passage at a fast pace until the muscles are tired. At the same time, it is necessary to ensure that the quality of performance does not fall. After that, you need to train your left hand in the same way. The optimal change of hands is every 2-3 minutes. Thanks to this exercise, a fluent command of the instrument is developed.
How to learn to play with two hands
Beginners play the instrument well with each hand separately, but coordination is more difficult for them.
A full-fledged game is impossible without this skill, and training practices will help to develop it.
Here are some helpful tips on how to play with two hands on the piano:
- Learn to read music . It is necessary to distinguish notes, read complex compositions – this will increase the speed of possession with two hands.
- Practice first with one, and then with both hands . You need to memorize a musical phrase and play it with one hand. When this happens, it is worth starting the game with the other hand. After complete mastery, you can practice with both hands. At first, the speed of the game will be slow, but there is no need to speed up, paying attention to the development of this skill.
- As you gain confidence in playing the passage, you can increase the tempo .
- It is important for the performer to concentrate on the process as much as possible, patiently practicing.
- You can ask outsiders for opinions on the quality of the game and improve the skill according to the comments.
The pianist should have relaxed hands, smoothly moving hands. Since the processing of the correct setting of the hands on the weight is difficult, you can perform the exercises on the plane. Here is one of them:
- Elbows are on the table, arms are extended freely.
- Raise your index finger to the maximum height and lower it to the table, lightly tapping on the surface.
- After the index finger, the middle, ring and little fingers are raised, and it is recommended to push them with the same force.
You only need to strain the phalanges, and keep the brushes free.
To develop the correct technique and speed of the game, they also use the following exercises:
|Key contact||Lower the brushes below the level with the key and play due not to the strength of the fingers, but to the weight of the brush.|
|Inertia||Play a scale or passage on one line. The faster the pace of the game, the less weight falls on the fingers.|
|Synchronization||With thirds and broken octaves, learn to work with non-neighboring fingers.|
|Fingering||Provides for learning the order of alternation of fingers.|
Beginning pianists make the following mistakes:
- They work irregularly . 15 minutes a day in 2-3 sets is enough to achieve good results. You can take turns doing the exercise with your left or right hand, then both, so that muscle memory is developed.
- They try to play an excerpt with both hands at once . It is necessary to work out the skill correctly with one hand, then with the other – this is how coordination is developed.
- They want to play fast . Because of the speed, the quality of the music suffers. You need to be patient, start the performance slowly, gradually increasing the pace .
- Avoid fluency exercises . Beginners do without them, but then more time will be spent on training.
Answers on questions
|How to learn to play the synthesizer with two hands?||You can use the same exercises and techniques for playing the synthesizer as for the piano.|
|Is it possible to master the technique of playing the piano after 30?||The ability to use an instrument does not depend on age.|
|Is it necessary to play the piano with two hands?||If the goal is to perform whole, high-quality and complex works, you should use both hands.|
|Is it worth it to have a tutor?||Of course, because classes with a teacher will help to avoid mistakes and quickly master the game.|
To start playing with two hands on the piano, you can study with a teacher, watch a video lesson, or start a lesson on your own. Special exercises will help teach you how to connect two hands at once and perform complex compositions. To succeed, patience must be exercised: first play simple notes with the left, then with the right hand.
Gradually accelerating the pace , you can try two hands.
Learning to play the piano with two hands is similar to playing the synthesizer . There is no need to rush, try to play in a short time so that the quality of performance does not suffer in the pursuit of speed. It is enough to sit down at the instrument several times every day and exercise for 15 minutes maximum.